PETERBILT TRUCK WINDSHIELD REPLACEMENT
DAILY DRIVERS, COMMERCIAL FLEET VEHICLES, SEMI-TRUCKS, HEAVY EQUIPMENT, AND MORE!
PETERBILT TRUCK WINDSHIELD REPAIRS & REPLACEMENTS IN PHOENIX, AZ
If you are searching for Peterbilt truck windshield replacement in Phoenix, AZ, Dave’s Metro Auto Glass can help! Peterbilt Motors Company is an American truck manufacturer based out of Denton, Texas. The company was established to solve a dilemma the founder had. He needed to transport logs from his lumber company faster and more proficiently. Today, it’s a leader in the trucking industry. It takes a skilled and experienced technician to replace a windshield on a Peterbilt Truck. Not every windshield replacement is going to be the same. The installer has to be specifically trained in commercial truck windshield replacement. The trucks windshields are a lot larger in size. A few windshields can span 6 ft across, needing more than one technician to install it. The installation process usually takes around 1-2 hours to complete. To keep its strength because of its massive size, the windshields are a lot thicker than normal car windshields. To assist with this, many models utilize a “split” windshield. Basically, two individual windshields, the driver’s side windshield and the passenger side. This helps in a lot of ways. It keeps the size and weight down, making it possible for one installer to manage. Additionally, if one side is damaged, it won’t affect the other. We can replace both driver’s side and passenger’s side windshield for Peterbilt trucks. Dave’s Metro Auto Glass can also replace or repair heated wiper park area systems and lane departure warning systems.
WINDSHIELD REPLACEMENT OPTIONS FOR PETERBILT TRUCKS
- SINGLE PIECE WINDSHIELD REPLACEMENT – A single windshield that spans across the entire width of the cab.
- SPLIT WINDSHIELD REPLACEMENT – Split windshields have 2 windshields that are separated by a pillar. Driver’s side and passenger side windshields, depending on the truck model.
- HEATED WIPER PARK AREA REPLACEMENT – A heating element in the windshield designed to melt snow or ice and free up the windshield wipers without waiting for the truck’ engine to warm up.
SEMI TRUCK WINDSHIELD REPLACEMENTS
We provide professional windshield repairs and replacements for Peterbilt Trucks. Do you need your commercial truck or semi truck windshield replaced? We offer affordable semi truck windshield replacement to help you get back on the road as soon as possible. We even offer free mobile service so you can have your windshield replaced at your home, truck-stop, work or any loading zone you may be at to get your semi back in working condition.
BENEFITS OF CHOOSING US INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
- 24 Hours Emergency Service
- Windshields & Side Mirrors
- Door Glasses & Skylights
- Vent & Bunk Windows
- Gasket Replacements
- Custom Glass Cutting
- All Fleet Vehicles Welcome
- Fleet Vehicle Pricing
- Custom Back Glasses For Day Cab Conversion
- Fast Mobile & Shop Service
- Parking Lot For Truck And Trailer
- T-Check, Fleet One, ComChek & EFS Accepted
DAVE’S METRO AUTO GLASS
SEMI TRUCK WINDSHIELD REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT GALLERY